About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jan 13, 2010

Broome Boy...

Back from holidays today & just in time to see a gorgeous friend & her very spunky son who were in town with wares from their pearl farm in Broome.  Jake was such a good sport & agreed to show off these stunning necklaces for me. 


He is so used to being surrounded by all this stunning jewellery that he plays with them like my son plays with lego. I recon he had about $30k hanging from his body at one point!



No comments: