About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jun 7, 2010

Mini-session giveaway...

Ok - so this is my first ever mini-session giveaway… for one lucky Facebook fan!   

To be in the draw you need to be a fan of my Facebook page - just click on the link on the right-hand side of this page.  The winner will get a free mini session!  So, whats included, you're wondering?

♥ a 20 minute session
♥ beautifully edited images provided is small low-res format on disk
♥ two 5×7 prints of the images of your choices
♥ 10% discount on any additional images ordered from your session. 

If you don't live locally, feel free to pass the prize onto another facebook fan who does. (Conditions apply.,)  I'll be drawing the winner on Friday. Good luck!

No comments: