About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Mar 4, 2011

Casey + Trevor, 12 February 2011 {wedding}

You will have trouble finding a more relaxed bride than this one.  Casey was in fact the calming influence on her mum - as well as her hairdresser! 

I had eagerly been watching, hoping, praying that the weather forecast was wrong (as it so often is).  We were anticipating howling winds & possibly rain.  But we needn't have bothered  - this outdoor wedding at Forest Hill Winery was to go ahead with a gentle breeze & (almost) clear skies.  Event the ocean at Greens Pool was mirror flat.

The perfect day Casey & Trevor - thank you for inviting me to be part of it.

Thanks also to Ben Reynolds for assisting me again.






For more from this fun day, check out the slideshow;

1 comment:

DELiciousDesignz said...

My favourite beach. I love the teal dresses , oh and those parasols. Looks like a gorgeous wedding