About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Apr 5, 2011

Hard work {personal post}

Its official.  

My children are without doubt THE hardest in  the whole of Albany to take photos of.

Today was "school photo" day at our school, so while the two of them were in shiny-new almost-florescent t-shirts, & ironed shorts (ironing in our house is so rare that it, alone, warrants bringing out the camera for!) I thought I'd try and get one or two pics "for the record", as I only ever order the full class photo from school.

Hard work! The only way I could HALF get them to play the game was by involving Ruby.
















Later this month, Jess Marshall and I have some bartering planned; I'll be taking some mummy + me pics of Jess & her boys, and she will do the same of me & mine.  

All I can say is GOOD LUCK JESS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jess Marshall said...

I'm up to the challenge!! :) I actually think it will be fun!! :)