About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Aug 7, 2011

My hero... {editorial}

Last week, I was asked to photography 5 year-old Jarman, who is going to be receiving a bravery award after his traumatic dog attack earlier this year.

As a mum, it cut me to the core hearing Jarman's mum, Sheryl, recount seeing her baby go through such an horrific nightmare. You can read about it on page 6 in today's Sunday Times or here .

I am in complete awe of Sheryl who managed to hold it together until her son was safely in the hands of the doctors, before she collapsed from the shock.

What a brave boy!  And what a brave mum!

No comments: