About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Dec 6, 2011

Families... {wedding}

It was a pretty unique experience for me on the weekend...

Firstly, the bridemaids were all sisters of the bride . (Aren't they beautiful - especially the one in white!)


To add to that, the groomsmen were all brothers of the groom. (Can you guess which two are twins?)


On top of that, my brother  shot the wedding with me. ( I made him stand there like that to test the light).


And my parents were guests at the wedding!


Plus mum & her friends helped to decorate the marquee with floral creations!


And one last special connection.  Their Minister, Ed, married Dave and I, and christened our daughter at the Tenterden Church.


Special day.

'Nough said.

1 comment:

DELiciousDesignz said...

wow, that sure would have been one of your most memorable wedding shoots. Looks like a very special day captured beautifully with your photos.