About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Mar 19, 2012

My "No-Weddings-Weekend"... {personal post}

Due to a whole lots of luck rather than good management, my "free" weekend coincided with two major sporting events in my kids lives.   Soooo thrilled to have had the weekend off to enjoy them.  

On Saturday, the kids got to meet (and PLAY with) Alicia Molik at the Albany Tennis Academy which was a HUGE highlight for Isobel who managed to have every item of clothing she was wearing autographed (plus her racquet, plus her Dad's hat!).   

And how gorgeous is Alicia! I ask you, who looks like THAT with a nine-week old baby!?!?


On Sunday, Tom was on fire at the Albany Surf Club Championships. He came second in the board-race event (his favourite!) and third in the ocean swim - such a LONG swim for the little ones - I'd  be struggling to do it!

It was one of those magical days at Middleton Beach which made us all sad that Surf Club season has come to an end. 


And now I am nice and refreshed ready for the last stretch of the 2011-12 wedding season.

No comments: