About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




May 17, 2012

Moody Morning... {landscapes}

I'm not one for landscape photography.

It demands too much patience and time and persistence.  I just can't bring myself to sit waiting for the perfect light, the perfect moment  - too much to do!  I prefer to go in, all guns blazing and capture the moment.

But I couldn't resist taking some quickies yesterday morning.  I'd been for a run (waddle/stagger) to Middleton Beach and was kicking myself that I didn't have my "real camera" with me to capture a break-taking scene - the regular early-morning swimmers submerged in the thick fog.  It really was something! They looks like they were wading through a steaming waist-high bath. MAGIC!

By the time I got back up our hill, the fog had lifted but I managed to grab these two quick snaps, so all was not lost... although I still have that beach shot in my head just like a fisherman has the one-that-got-away!!!

It would have been amazing ;)



No comments: