About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Aug 22, 2012

Carrie + Doug, Lights Beach, Denmark.... {Engagement Session}

It was FREEZING! 

My car was telling me it was just 2 degrees as I drove over to Denmark at the crack of dawn to meet Doug and Carrie at the beach.  But it was worth it!  And I was THRILLED that Carrie was brave enough to wear this beautiful dress that Doug had chosen for her, even if she was a little chilly!  Although Carrie is used to the cooler climes being a UK native.

Doug and Carrie will be married later this year when Carrie's family fly in from the UK. They are going to LOVE Forest Hill Vineyard!




No comments: