About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Dec 15, 2009

Smiling is infectious...

Meet my handsome neighbour.  I don't know anyone with such an infectious smile - I'm sure he smiles in his sleep!  This was taken at Surf Club, Middleton Beach.

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.  Andy Rooney


4 comments:

Unknown said...

He has his grandad's smile.

Anonymous said...

He sure does.
I'm his uncle Arshad from Johannesburg South Africa and I miss these guys sooo much!!!

Yusuf said...

This laaitie(small child) will make you happy when you are most down.I miss all his wacky stories.His cousin, Yusuf(Johannesburg,South Africa)

Unknown said...

If you think his smile is gorgeous, you should hear his laughter.Thank you for capturing this moment.To Aazam(Boy with infectious smile)I love you and miss you lots.Your cousin Sameera, Lenasia South Africa.