About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Dec 17, 2009

Take me back...

We moved out of our house today to make way for our "home exchange" family from Italy.  Being with the Fiammenghis again has brought a back a flood of blissful memories of our "home exchange" in their holiday apartment in a swanky ski resort in the Dolomites, Northern Italy.  Here are some self-indugent holiday snaps from September - the first is Milena cooking us a meal to die for!


Is it possible that Albany could be as exotic to them as Alpe de Suise was to us?



No comments: