About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Oct 14, 2011

Bron + Matthew, 2nd October 2011 {wedding}

As I drove home from Bron+ Matt's wedding day after a wet & wild day day in Denmark, I was on such a feel-good-high.   Yes, it had rained almost ALL day, but not once did Bron + Matt see those dark clouds!  It was all sunshine & roses for them!  What a beautiful outlook they have for their lives together - they are truly a very special couple & feel very lucky to have met them.

Bron + Matt were married at St Leonard's Church in Denmark - a quaint little purple building with tonnes of character in the centre of town.   No sooner had Mr + Mrs Palm stepped outside of the church as a newly-wed couple, when those rain clouds rolled in.

So, we quickly changed all our plans for our location photos & took up a  kind offer from the generous hospitality of Russell and Linda at Rickety Gate Winery, Denmark.   

Thanks to Ben Reynolds for assisting with the wedding.  The slideshow is also attached.




No comments: