About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Apr 2, 2012

Expo Countdown... {weddings}

A few of my Perth couples have been asking about Albany's "BLISS BRIDAL EXPO" to be held on 28th April so I've provided the link here for your to get more details. 



It's a great chance for the out-of-towners to see loads of suppliers under one roof. 

BUT if you haven't yet confirmed your booking with me, make sure you do before the 28th April because I'll be taking along a list of available dates on the day.

By the way, as I'll be shooting the gorgeous Bethan + Edward's wedding in Denmark that afternoon, you'll meet my trusty assistant, Claire Camins, if you visit my stand after lunch. Claire has been a second shooting at many of my weddings and so can answer all your questions too. 

We hope to meet you there!

No comments: