About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Apr 2, 2012

Sneak peek; Amanda + Jeremy... {wedding}

On Friday, I  shot a very special wedding. Well, ALL of my weddings are special but this bride has been there from the very beginning of Krysta Guille Photography!

Amanda was responsible for one of my very first bookings when I launched my business in 2009. 

I was there to capture hers and Jeremy's engagement party in Jan 2010,  and finally, last Friday, I was there for their big day at Maitraya - but this time, I'm soooooo much more relaxed and LOVED every moment. (I was truly terrified first time round - so much pressure!!) 

Amanda - you're such a gorgeous gorgeous girl inside and out, who made a STUNNING bride just like I knew you would! 

Thank you for having such faith in me from the very beginning - you're a bit special. 

CAN'T WAIT to share more!


No comments: