About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Feb 4, 2011

Aimee + Greg, 22 January 2011 {wedding}

Appreciative.  That's the word that springs to mind when I think of this beautiful bride.

Aimee was married to Greg at the very unique & exclusive Maitraya Private Retreat.  And Amy took nothing for granted.  She lapped it all up with such infectious delight, constantly telling everyone who played their part just how grateful she was.  She was an absolute joy to be around.  Thank you for letting me part of it all, Aimee + Greg xxx
 
Its really no wonder the bride and bridesmaid were so stunnng - check out this knock out mum...
 ... while the father-of-the-bride & brother did manly things with big knives.
I've said it before... its always the father-daughter thing that my eyes fog up for! This wedding was no exception.
 

Another teary moment... when Greg + Aimee arrived back at the Maitraya after some photos, Master A raced up for big hugs ... "Mummy, I'm so proud of you"  Sniff!
For more on this beautiful day, have a squiz at the slideshow...



No comments: