About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Feb 11, 2011

Jane + Jacko, 29 January, 2011 {wedding}

We were all checking the weather charts.  Bianca had indicated she might head down our way for Jacko & Jane's wedding day.  Without an invitation - what bad manners!

Bianca was just teasing , and instead, the 29th of January was a beautiful day with rain arriving only after the Bride & Groom had arrived at Carlyes Reception Centre.

What a fun wedding! Lots & lots of laughs with this crew.  Thanks again to my brother, Ben Reynolds,  for second-shooting. Hope you enjoy this slideshow...







1 comment:

andrea morgan said...

beautiful!! you guys did an awesome job :)