About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




May 16, 2011

End of my wedding season {wedding}

As the days grow shorter, and the skies greyer and my 'wedding season' comes to the end for a little while, I think back over this season's weddings & how they sum up everything I love about my job - the power of family & tradition, of celebration & friends, and of course the visual gorgeousness that all weddings offer - large or small, extravagant or on a budget. 

I consider myself incredibly honoured to be invited to be a small but vital part of a couple's day, and even more blessed that I seem to bypass the 'Bridezillas' that are out there.  Instead, by good fortune, my couples have been focused on the importance of the love they share.

So for now, I'll be taking a few months to slow down a little & catch up the other jobs like past wedding blog posts & updating my much neglected website which is covered in cobwebs - long overdue!  And I will fill my camera with images of super-cute kiddies, families and corporate-types, and focus on my other inspiration; my family.

I shall endeavour to get out for more bike rides with my family, spend more time in my kids' classrooms & head north to the sun for some family-chill-time.

I also look forward to meeting many newly engaged couples who will hopefully be appearing on this blog in the next twelve months or so!  

So, until next time, stay warm, take care, & here's a favourite moment from my last wedding for the season to savour with your mug of hot chocolate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krysta, The photo of Conny is breathtaking and the kids well just adorable...you did an awesome job on the day and I cant wait to see the rest of the pics..I hope to see you again and keep up the fantastic work you do..I will keep in touch on your blog..from the Maiden of Honour Josie