About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




May 31, 2011

Ports WA Conference '11 {event}

Albany hosted the 25th Biennial Ports WA Conference at the Albany Entertainment Centre on the foreshore of Princess Royal Harbour from 11 to 13 May.

But it was the amazing social events held at various habour venues that were the "talk of the town".  These major productions hosted by the Albany Port Authority and coordinated by Ellen Milne along with the creative duo of SMASH Creation, were on a level I've never before seen in Albany. In fact, veral conference attendees commented that it was of international standard!

Lets hope this is a sign of things to come!  Well done to everyone involved.

Very impressive!

Gillian Woods performing the most impressive "Welcome to Country" I've ever witnessed.
Mike Hyder at the entrance taking a breather before guests arrive

Yes Annette, I can see you!
Albany's Artists in Residence at the Entertainment Centre
Sam's signature flowers
One half of the dynamic SMASH duo
There's a story about these fish and their predecessors! We can all laugh about it now :}
Albany's very talented singer / songwriter Simone Keane - a mermaid's call.  Hauntingly beautiful.


Couple of friendly local faces... hi guys!

No comments: