About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Nov 17, 2011

Heidi + Leigh, Bali, 22 October, 2011 {wedding}

I have been so looking forward to sharing this beautiful wedding with you.  

I know it seems like a cliche to speak of how much "in love" a couple are on their wedding day.  I know it, but I'll say it anyway.   Heidi + Leigh are so very much in love.

Perhaps it was the amazing setting (Alila Villas, Uluwatu, Bali). Or maybe it was relaxed tropical holiday feeling.   Whatever it was, Heidi + Leigh's love made us all smile with joy! It was such an honour to witness your happiness... I get a bit choked up thinking about it.  K x






3 comments:

Kellie S said...

Very special, what a stunning bride

Nic said...

Ohhhh...Krysta even on my little iPhone scene these look amazing. Can't wait to see them properly when I get home. Beautiful!

Kirstey Whicker said...

Exquisite memories of a breathtaking event!