About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Nov 16, 2011

Mosquitoes... {landscapes}

Its a cruel twist of nature that the photographer's beloved "golden hour" comes with its perils.  Right when the sun is sinking towards the horizon and we photogs are grasping our cameras with the promise of a spectacular glowing sunset, out come the mozzies!

I was massacred last night while down at Middleton Beach for a family portrait session. But will it stop me from avoiding the seductive, magic, addictive "golden light"?

Never!




1 comment:

Sheridan ten Haaf said...

These are beautiful, so peaceful :)