About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jan 20, 2012

Ella-Rae for Kids... {commercial}

You may have seen some other photos I've taken for previous versions of Ella Rae Designs.  Ella Rae produces a range of wool for hand-knitting which is extremely popular in America (where they call it "yarn").   I'm often called on to take photos for their publications which are full of easy-to-read knitting patterns to compliment the wool.   

And the best thing about it?  Its all designed here in Albany!

Today I took these ones for an up-coming children's knits pattern-book.  Make sure you check out the "blooper" pics at the bottom when Abby, the Rhodesian Ridgeback, wondered onto the set.  Fortunately our little model, Miss Katie, was slightly surprised but not at all worried about the dog which was just as big as she is!


3 comments:

Kids Resources said...

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

Nic Duncan said...

Great work Krysta!

CE Marking consultants said...

very very nice pictures and nice photography