About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Dec 13, 2010

Businesses I Adore ... Catherine Ross Collections

I feet like getting married.
Again.
Just so that I can wear one of these veils.  

It was like stepping into a dress-up-box-for-grown-ups. Today Catherine showed me her collection of stunning veils. Breath-taking. I was truly surprised by the variety of styles she has created from a 1950's influenced scull-cap style to quirky whimsical feather numbers!

If you're getting married, even if you thought you wouldn't wear a veil, do yourself a favour & visit Catherine Ross anyway ... you might just change your mind (or get married again!).


Tell us a little about Catherine Ross Collection’s veils…  
My veils are all hand made using various laces, organza, fresh-water pearls, Swarovski crystals and feathers. All the lace is hand sewn which may take 8-10 metres. They are all unique.

What inspires your unique designs? 
I have always had a passion for any forum of art / painting & intricate embroidery / textiles so I have combined the two to create my intricate veils.

Noticed any wedding veil trends lately? 
Each bride is unique in her taste & style so I think there really isn’t so I think there really isn’t a trend in a certain style. There are so many veils & other bridal headwear that a bride will easily find the veil that will suit her.

What five words best describe your service philosophy? 
special – satisfied – individualistic – unique - incomparable 

What one tip would you give any readers who are planning a wedding? 
I would tell them “go with your hearts & create a date that you will love and cherish forever”. 

Any dreams for the future of Catherine Ross Collections that you can share? 
To continue creating unique veils that brides will love to wear. 

How can our readers find out more about Catherine Ross Collections? 
My website will be coming soon. For Private Viewings, call me on 0408 932 912.

No comments: