About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Dec 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010...

Traditionally a time for reflecting, this year-end is a prompt for me to take a look through my files & relive some of the stories I've told through photos.  

Overwhelmingly, this has brought such  a strong feeling of gratitude to my clients & business cohorts.  I'm so incredibly lucky that they have had such faith in my ability (even when I, myself had doubts). They've made it possible for me LIVE THE DREAM! Thank you thank you thank you!

I invite you to relive some of these moments with me - not necessarily the most perfect photos - just ones that represent precious, significant & hilarious moments for me in 2010.

It doesn't get more significant than this! Being part of the first few days of a little person's life.
And then they get active.  I had to have my skates on to keep up with these little cuties!


There weren't too many beetroots left in the garden after I left this house after taking some photos for The West's 'Dream Homes" lift-out due out early next year.

They say you should never work with kids or animals. How boring life would be!
The look on the little man's face sums it up... "what's that doing here?"


I've said it before & I'll definitely say it  again, dogs make me smile!
And weddings make me cry (especially father-of-the-brides when they first see their little girl)!


Its been great to still be involved in marketing / publicity. First there was Mercedes Benz Magazine.
Then Scoop Magazine... twice.
And then my favourite - the Albany Traveller magazine
I'm especially grateful to Sandy from Alkoomi, and Annette Davis for encouraging me to step out of of my comfort-zone & exhibit as part of the Southern Art & Craft Trail.  And it was nice of the agency to put my billboard where I would see it everyday!
And I've been thrilled to be working with some of Albany's very talented women producing the Ella Rae knitting books.
Events!
Sharing the big moments!


2011 has lots of exciting things in-store for me!  Whilst I feel I've made leaps & bounds this year,  I certainly aim to make loads more improvements to my photography & other aspects of my business.  Ooooo... so many ideas!!

My year kicks off on 1.1.11 with my the first wedding of the year in Perth - for a couple who I know will be LOADS of fun - can't wait to share.  (I'm especially excited about the venue for the wedding photos  - an incredible home in Mosman Park - stay tuned!)

Hope you are also planning an awesome year!  

Krysta

No comments: