About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jan 4, 2011

Jade + Andy, 18 December 2010 {wedding}

Photos & slide show

They are a truly stunning couple.  

Jade is petite & Audrey-Hepburn-ish, & radiates exquisite style. 
Andy, a pro-sailor, is windswept & sun-kissed (& apparently a bit salty after a morning surf at Ocean Beach).

They made a breathtaking bride & groom.  They were married in St Leonard's, Denmark, & had their reception at Forest Hill Vineyard.

Without doubt the best wedding speeches I have ever heard.  Even the Priest was hilarious (although I wasn't sure if this was intentional - the speech was about making babies??)  It was such a pleasure to be part of Jade & Andy's day.  Here's a bit of a glimpse, plus a slide-show at the bottom.

Thanks again to my brother, Ben Reynolds, for helping me capture this wedding.




2 comments:

Rishenda said...

Your photographs always make me smile, Krysta!

DELiciousDesignz said...

Gorgeous as always Krysta - wonderful place to be married too (I may be a little biased)