About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jan 9, 2011

Sneak Peek; Yesterday's Farm Wedding

The best thing about my job is the variety. 

Last weekend I was shooting a cathedral wedding in the City.   This weekend it was  a simple ceremony in the middle of a paddock - literally!  The photo on the left is of the groomsmen, Barnie and Max - two  very handsome creatures dressed in bow-ties (and  nothing else!) 

We had the most stunning afternoon out at the Bride's family farm, as you can see form the clear skies.  I look foward to sharing more  from this day with you soon!

No comments: