About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Jan 24, 2011

Businesses I Adore ... Butterscotch Australia

I have been treated to the most gorgeous flower-girl dresses at recent wedding, & I often wish the dresses were made in my size!  What fun it would be to dress up as a princess for a day!

Just last month, Albany was blessed with the opening of a tantalising new home-wares & children's clothing boutique - Butterscotch Australia.  So, we now have a gorgeous supply of flower-girls dresses right on our doorstep!
I chatted with the owner of this business, Caroline Higgins, while her little princesses modelled some stunning dresses for me.  I went home with a case of  hair-envy which matched nicely with my dress-envy.


Caroline, tell us a little bit about Butterscotch Australia...
Butterscotch is a hidden little gem. We aspire to bring beautiful home & children’s products to our gorgeous clients, and we want them to walk away feeling a little bit special after they have shopped with us!

What inspired you to open the shop?
I love decorating my home with unique products and also dressing my children in beautiful clothing, and I believed there was a missing gap in Albany’s market place that needed filling!

What 5 words best describe your service philosophy?
special - friendly - individual - helpful - unique

What one tip would you give any bride planning their flower-girl's outfit?
Choose a Classic, Pretty, Stylish dress that can be worn again. And remember that a simple dress can look great with gorgeous accessories such as flowers, butterflies or jewellery.

Any dreams for the future of Butterscotch that you can share? 
At the moment we are expanding with a website and in the future we hope to move to a bigger premise and open more stores in WA.

How can our readers find out more about Butterscotch Australia?
Come into our gorgeous store at Shop 3 Mews Arcade, 140 York Street, Albany or check out our Facebook page – Butterscotch Australia. Website launching February.

No comments: