About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Dec 6, 2010

Businesses I Adore ... Morgan Annie

Meet Kylie Apostoles-Nevile.  She's the brains behind Morgan Annie - All Natural Beauty.  Yes, she actually developed her own range of make-up ... I can't even begin to imagine what a huge accomplishment is. She's totally focused on creating products that contain no mineral oil or petroleum & that are free of harmful chemicals & preservatives -100% natural.

(Kylie tells me that there's soon going to be an announcement of an award... but she won't tell me any other details!  I'll keep you posted...)

Kylie is also a trained hair-dresser which means she's pretty handy to have around on your wedding day.  I asked Kylie a few questions about her weddings.



First, tell us a little bit about Morgan Annie
It is all natural beauty!  A full range of 100% Pure Mineral Make-up. Creates a beautiful all natural flawless finish without sacrificing the health of your skin.

You've been doing hair and  make -up for weddings for 15 years now.  What was your most memorable "wedding moment"? 
Every wedding is memorable as each one is special in its own way. Spending the morning with the bride & being part of her special day... lots of laughter & some tears.  Weddings just bring out  all the emotions...AND definitely the moment the Bride walks out with her gown on for the first time - seeing her face glow with happiness..

Noticed any wedding makeup trends lately?
Hair - soft, tousled & a lot on the side ... more red carpet hair!
Make-up - dewy & flawless, eyes defined but more smokey browns and greys ... and LASHES, beautiful full long LASHES. I use the single eyelashes which is more natural but makes a BIG difference to the eye.  Lips - soft pink nude lips.

What 5 words best describe your service philosophy? 
I think I need someone else to answer this!   calm - helpful - creative - passionate.  I can only come up with 4.  (Note from Editor; I'll add one - knowledgeable)

What one tip would you give any readers who are planning a wedding?
Have a good beauty routine, have your trial 1-2 months before, & make sure you have pictures of looks you like & don't like.

Any dreams for the future of Morgan Annie that you can share?
Morgan Annie -all natural beauty has been a dream come true. Educating women and young girls more about using 100% Pure minerals and teaching how to apply mineral make-up to enhance your own natural beauty and making them feel good about themselves. I would love to take Morgan Annie nationally and internationally..

How can our readers find out more about Morgan Annie?
Very soon you will be able to buy Morgan Annie mineral makeup from The Hair and  Beauty Company in Albany. I also do Mineral Make-up make-over parties..  And soon I will be launching my new Morgan Annie website - www.morganannie.com.au

Kylie's email address is kylie@kylieapostoles.com

No comments: