About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Oct 20, 2010

Creative People.... Meet Mark

If you haven't been out to visit the Torbay Glass Studio, do yourself a favour and visit - you'll be blown away by the gorgeous creation and stunning bush setting overlooking the ocean.  One half of the artistic team at the Studio is Mark Hewson, who took some time out to answer some questions.


What materials do you work with?
We work with glass.

What's the first artwork you can remember making? 
A stained glass window in our house

What inspires you? 
Beautiful things, good wine and our planet

What has been your proudest artistic achievement so far?

Developing our house and surrounds trough the work we do - artworks no particular one but hearing people talk about what we do in a positive way.

What five words describe your creative philosophy? 
Doing anything, do it right

Where can we see more of your work?

In private homes around WA and other places in the world and at the Torbay Glass Studio, on the southern-most peninsula of Western Australia, two-thirds of the way up Torbay Hill.

No comments: