About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Nov 15, 2010

Businesses I Adore... Albany Party Hire

One of the biggest decisions to make when planning a wedding is obviously where to hold your event.   With no shortage of scenery here in Albany, marquees are a popular choice because of the flexibility they offer. Beach view, vineyard setting, farm location... or maybe all of the above?? 

Meet Jodie and Lee, the new faces behind Albany Party Hire, which offers much than just marquees for wedding planners.   There couldn't be a couple better suited to this industry than these two.  Lee worked for a party-hire business way back when he was a uni student, and loved it so much that he and Jodie took over Albany Party Hire earlier this year.  Jodie is the very talented foodie behind the "Champion Chef" dinner party game and Champion Chef catering.  She also has a great sense of style so, brides, you're in safe hands!

They both can party.  I know - I've seen them!   I recently had a chat to them in amongst the chaos of "show week".





What drew you both to this business? 
We like parties

Describe a typical wedding for Albany Part Hire. 
Every wedding is unique at Albany Party Hire

Noticed any wedding trends from your booking? 
White folding resin chairs
(Note from Krysta - I also spotted some very groovy goldfish bowls for hire in their office - imagine them on a bridal table!)

What 5 words best describe your service philosophy?
thorough - timely - professional - fun - personal

What one tip would you give any readers who are planning a wedding?
Make it the most memorable day of your life

Any dreams for the future of Albany Part Hire that you can share? 
Its a secret!

What is the memorable moment from your own wedding?
 Smoking a cigarette in my gown at the end of the night at a Fremantle nightclub  - don't publish
this!   ("Whoops" - Krysta)

How can our readers find out more about Albany Party Hire?
Drop in! Website, Facebook, Gateway
Albany Party Hire is located at  3 Graham St, Albany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like the most fantastic business! And what a gorgeous couple! I am already married, but will engage Jodie and Lee's services when I turn 40...long time yet!!!