About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Nov 9, 2010

The Village Hub...

There's a village feeling about Middleton Beach. You see the same faces down  at the beach at 6am every morning.  Everyone greets each other with a friendly wave, and usually knows their name.  The pace is slightly slower than in town.  There's a sense of community.

And every village has a central meeting place.  At Middleton Beach, that place is Bay Merchants

I've just finished a fun shoot for Bay Merchants' soon-to-be-released new website, being developed by Claire Hanson of Hanson Executive Management.  Claire is fairly new to Albany and brings with her some fantastic media experience, having spent 4 years as Editor-In-Chief of magazines such as "Singapore Tatler".  

I can't wait to see the website!!  But in the meantime, here's a sneak-peek of the shoot...




1 comment:

Rishenda said...

Finally figured out how to comment on your blog!!! xxxx