About this blog...

***** THIS BLOG HAS BEEN REPLACED IN 2012 ***** If you've come aross this blog site by accident, pop over to www.krystaguille.com for my current one *****

One lazy day in 2009, I decided to embark on a photo-a-day-for-a-year challenge. I set myself a goal to upload a different photo every day - some are of my gorgeous clients, some are of my ever obliging family and friends.

Well, I reached the end of the challenge year, and while I didn't quite succeed at a photo-a-day, this blog became part of my weekly routine.

And so I continue...at a new location.

www.krystaguille.com/blog




Nov 17, 2010

Felicity + Stephen, 30 October, 2010 {wedding}

Photos & Slide Show

They both grew up on farms... and so did I so maybe that's why I loved every minute of this "country" wedding.  Felicity and Stephen had planned to have fun, with style - and they clearly acheived that! 

There are not many moments that beat the intimacy of the proud Father-of-the-Bride's first sight of his little girl... I was in tears.  And I was not the only one!
My brother, Ben, was there to capture the farmer-lads getting ready at Coraki Cottages. Quite a dapper bunch.



Felicity and Stephen were married in Felicity's parents garden, which is not just any old garden - this one features is Australia's Open Garden Scheme

I always notice that when people travel from far field for a wedding, the event becomes a weekend celebration rather than just a day.  And this wedding had that celebration feeling! 



I was completely blown away by the range of photo opportunities we had at Wignalls Winery.  The stunning trees, hay bales, vines, rock-walls - I didn't want it to come to an end.   


The bridal party started the party as they meant to go on...  fabulous dance entrance!


Congratulations Flick and Stephen.  It was truly such a pleasure to spend the day with you.  You're a fantastic couple!

If you'd like to see more of Felicity + Stephen's wedding, have a look at the slideshow.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sublime photos - they will be so pleased.